ADVERTISEMENT

CFB attendance highest since 2018

dtownbuff

Buff Forever
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2009
Denver
Attendance was up considerably last year and I found it interesting that the powers that be get this generation. They want experience. Football is nice but Ike all things 35 yr olds and under do it has to be a bout the total experience.
When the 2010 project was started Bohn was way ahead of his time and wanted two restaurants in the redo of Folsom and also upgraded entertainment and the ability to host music and other events properly.

We never could get the funding and still can’t. Lots of guys promised at the golf and dinner events I went to but sadly most, like what’s happening with NIL, got short arm disease when the actual call came and their buddies were not around to hear a boast that didn’t have to be fulfilled.

Right now we have to figure out a way to pay for what we are even spending but man it would be awesome to see this President push the AD and donors to bring Folsom up to speed and back to the forefront of experience.

We’ve had good attendance because it’s the place to be for the newcomers (most have no clue a game is going on if you look around) and now we have Sanders for a couple years. That helps with butts in seats and it doesn’t matter if they are watching. It’s stil energy. I’m hoping we go on a run and can find some money to finish what was proposed 15+ years ago. It would be awesome to have a brew pub and better A/V along with a stage area pre game tailgate.

Reactions: CRBuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News