ADVERTISEMENT

Cedar Hill WR Jaylon Jackson talks time in Boulder and which coach was critical in his decision

ChristianJames

Buff Heisman
Staff
Mar 1, 2010
Name: Jaylon Jackson
High School: Cedar Hill
State: Texas
Height: 5-foot-10
Weight: 170 pounds
Position: Wide Receiver
Class: 2017
Colorado Offer: Yes
Rivals Profile
Hudl Footage

How was your time at Colorado for the BBQ?
"I felt it went good. I got to see some of my future teammates and a lot of the commits were there. We should have a couple more commits hopefully."

What was your schedule during the day?
"We got there and we had a meet and greet. We got to see the coaches. They introduced themselves and then after that we visited the locker rooms. We ate dinner together and then met with the position coaches. After that, we watched some film and then hung out. We had a good time building up our relationships."

What was your favorite part of the trip?
"Hanging out with the coaches and being with my future teammates. it was just fun being able to talk with them and having a good time."

Are any other schools still recruiting you?
"Not really. Every now and then a couple of schools will make sure I'm doing good in life. They are just checking in on me. For the most part, they respect my commitment."

When are you taking your official?
"I haven't planned it yet but I think it'll be for the Oregon State game."

Why did you pick Colorado?
"I have build a great connection with Coach Chiv. We talked and I feel the offense he is bringing in fits me well. I am going to have a great quarterback in Tyler. Him coming to Colorado is a big plus. I feel like our getting our class up there and doing good will have us remembered forever. If we go out there and show out, they'll remember us forever. It is not about going to have a good time in college."

How important were the coaches in your decision?
"It was a big part. I like the offense of a couple of schools but I feel like I have built a great relationship with Coach Chiv. He was telling me about their new system and I believed what he and the other coaches were saying."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News