ADVERTISEMENT

Camps today..

MikeSinger

Buff Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
Colorado has coaches at Sacramento State, San Jose State, and Northern Arizona today.

The camp at SJSU today is a junior college camp, and there is also a camp on Sunday for high school recruits only. All of the CU coaches will be at that camp.

I tried to do some digging around to see what top CU targets will be at the camps, but I guess with these camps, kids don't pre-register very often. They just show as a walk up.

LJ Wallace might be showing up for the Sacramento State camp today. He mainly has MWC offers but CU has offered. He's a 6-3 guy that CU likes at CB and safety.

Nick Aftin is also expected at the Sac State camp. He's a Cal commit who was told that CU liked at OLB, but now I'm hearing that CU would like to beef him up and play him as a DE. Aftin visited Colorado a couple of months ago so they have that going for them, but he's likely to stick with his Cal commit. Still worth keeping an eye on though.

A tight end recruit named Viliama Fehoko could receive a CU offer at the Sac State camp today.

Three-star DE/OLB RJ Stone will be at the SJSU camp. He has a fair share of offers and could land a CU offer tomorrow.

g9bu09rrasn0igtucr23

RJ Stone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News