ADVERTISEMENT

Brick Fundraising Campaign - Folsom Field

courserecord

Junior Starter
Feb 3, 2007
Finally was able to finalize the seat move from club to lower level (ticket office was awesome BTW)...thanks to those that helped with the decision. Throughout the process I spent the first significant time on the Sustainable Excellence website. It triggered this thought in my head and I know it has been kicked around on here before, that many have suggested the Athletic Department should do a brick campaign (grass root) to allow fans and donors at all levels to donate and be recognized at Folsom Field.

With the current Sustainable Excellence Initiative, it seems like the proposed “Buff Walk” along the east side of the stadium would be an perfect location to accomplish this.

I know that people started to give more with the facilities, hiring of the new DC, etc... just a lot of positive energy going right now. Just interested…what would you donate to have your name, your family’s name, or some other type of message engraved on a brick at Folsom Field? I have no idea what it would look like, $50, $100, $250 for a Std brick...maybe $500 or more for a larger brick?

Personally my dad is the person that really brought the love of Colorado Football to me. Might sound strange but since he has passed, would be cool to be able to put his name on a brick and see it 6/7 times a year. Kind of a way to keep him with me in Folsom.

Just curious what others think? Might be a bust that never gets off the ground also.

Reactions: Buff2JD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News