ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Julmisse coming to visit

Adam Munsterteiger

Folsom Field King
Aug 5, 2003
Superior, CO
www.buffstampede.com

Per the ticker, Plantation (Fla.) South athlete Anthony Julmisse will be visiting Colorado this weekend. The three-star prospect has over 20 offers. Plantation is located in the MIami area so he is being recruited by Joe Tumpkin from the Buffs' staff. He plans to narrow down his list by the end of the summer but doesn't seem to be in a hurry to make a commitment. Julmisse told me back in May, and said again in the linked ticker update, that location will not play a factor in his decision. He spends time playing running back, receiver, cornerback, and also serves as a return man, at the prep level. "That is one thing colleges tell me they like. They really like my versatility and the fact I can play multiple positions so well and so naturally, no matter where they put me," he told me during a previous interview. "I am being recruited for all those positions and it doesn't matter to me what I play in college. I like moving around the field. That is my thing." Click here to watch his junior highlight reel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News