ADVERTISEMENT

A bit of context on the developing Ramon Jefferson situation

Guerriero

Buff Heisman
Staff
Apr 22, 2019
Boulder
As @mopper999 asked in a separate thread, is Tennessee poaching away CU's transfer tailback, Ramon Jefferson? Well, from what I'm hearing, that seems to be the case. My expectation is that he will indeed flip.

A key piece of intel that I think backs that up is that Anthony Hankerson, the 2022 commit from Florida who originally was going to grayshirt, is changing his plans and reporting to CU this June, I've learned.

I can't imagine why that'd be the case unless Colorado was expecting to lose Jefferson; when Hankerson joined up originally, the door was left open for him to come to CU early, if a situation exactly like this arose. That situation has indeed arisen, and so here we are, with Hankerson set to join the Buffs early into the summer.

Furthermore, a new transfer portal RB came across my radar recently: former Notre Dame tailback C'Bo Flemister. Don't wanna put the kid down off the bat, but he did face some legal trouble last year due to fleeing the scene of a car accident he was responsible for.

Saw backup action with the Irish in 2019 and 2020 and he'd be a junior this year.

Summing up: Jefferson's likely gone, Hankerson is being "called up," if you will and the Buffaloes are once again actively searching for an experienced transfer RB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News