ADVERTISEMENT

2022 hoops recruit to keep an eye on tonight at around 5 MST

Guerriero

Buff Heisman
Staff
Apr 22, 2019
Boulder
Four-star Class of 2022 center Joe Hurlburt is announcing a commitment tonight at 6 CT, 5 MT. Hurlburt was offered by Colorado last summer and had been a primary target of Mike Rohn's throughout the fall, speaking highly of CU and how the Buffs were recruiting him.

Refresher: https://colorado.rivals.com/news/no...hurlburt-a-priority-2022-target-for-tad-boyle

I'm not submitting a FutureCast on him because quite frankly, this one could go a number of ways. I've checked in with two sources today, one of which spoke favorably about the Buffs chances and the other, not so much. Minnesota is the other major player here besides the Buffs and I believe Ohio State, Oregon State and Iowa also have been going after him hard.

Just going to have to wait and see with Hurlburt, a quiet kid who politely declined when I reached out to him for an interview about a month ago.

He's talked to me in the past about teaming up with Lawson Lovering and doing damage as a one-two big man unit in particular and he also has a relationship with Forever Buff and North Dakota native Austin DuFault, who spoke highly about Tad Boyle and the program in Boulder.

Would be a terrific get and mouthwash to all the earlier transfer news today. Very real possibility that the Buffs land him. We shall see; something to keep an eye on in the 5 p.m. range.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News