ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Over / Under Contest

buffskickbut

All-Pac 12
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
It's time to get this show started. Not for money but for fun this year. Here are the picks for the UCLA game. Choose whether you think the result will be over or under the listed number. An example for you new people that may want in - For item 1 below, if you think CU will score 21 points or more, you would write "Over" for that item. For the two tie breaker questions you have to supply a specific number. Note that all over/under picks are shown to a 1/2 or more so that we can't get a tie. All picks need to be in before kickoff. Please check to see that your picks post to this thread, because I won't know that they go somewhere else. We've had that happen.
I'm on vacation next week, so I may or may not be able to look the picks over - so make sure you answer all items. Invariably someone will forget one. It's best to reply and put your answer right next to these picks to make sure one isn't missed.

Good Luck!

1) CU Total points scored in the game - 20.5

2) UCLA Total points scored in the game - 26.5

3) CU Total Rushing Plays - 42.5

4) CU Total Rushing Yards - 193.5

5) CU Total 1st Downs - 19.5

6) CU Total Passing Yards - 149.5

7) CU 3rd Down Percentage - 37.55%

8) # Pass Attempts by CU - 21.5

9) # CU Penalty yards - 52.5

10) # Tackles by Nate Landman - 9.25

Tiebreaker #1 (Answer with a specific number) - How many total turnovers in the game (for both teams)?

Tiebreaker #2 - How many rushing attempts will Fontenot get?

Sko BUFFS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News