ADVERTISEMENT

2 Items. JT and Club level

Bemow

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jun 1, 2002
Was lucky enough to watch game and got home at 145am

Stated For whole game

there was not a person in the stands that good not see the energy and excitement JT brings to the table. The booing with Mr Lewis was sad but its time for a change of guard. JT is a gunslinger and you get the good and bad but I will take It. At least you know he can throw the ball downfield. Without him that offense is so predictable …the game is over before it’s starts

i was also lucky enough to be in club level as a guest. Section 571. Food started at 6 pm till late through 4th quarter. All on the house. Pork loin main course Caesar salad. The usual hot dogs and such. Chili for your dog or chips with cheese and chili. Popcorn bar. Ice cream bar. Free non alcoholic drinks. access to rooftop area It is truly a great view of flatirons. Only paid for booze and it was flowing.

quite of few tcu fans up there And everyone in their group was in awe and truly could not believe with that stadium and that view that football is that bad at cu

everyone here knows why here

but I gad a great time and humble pie was served all night long to me and family

go bufffs. CU at the airforce game nexr

charles

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News