ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Webb thread

Adam Munsterteiger

Folsom Field King
Aug 5, 2003
Superior, CO
www.buffstampede.com
The information I am getting regarding Davis Webb continues to be conflicting. I hear optimism from multiple Colorado sources and the opposite from other people I talk to. I wish we could fast forward a week and stop all the speculation... but for now, it remains hazy.

Webb has continued to stay committed to the Buffs and even did some further paperwork to prepare him for his arrival in Boulder this past week. Yet, someone that is well connected to both the Webb family and Sonny Dykes told me there is "good reason" for the Cal rumors/reports that he is likely to flip.

Venturing into the speculation zone here... if Webb ends up in Berkeley he must be waiting on Cal admissions otherwise stringing Colorado along until the bitter end does not seem to make sense.

I'm not sure if the Davis Webb saga has surpassed the drama surrounding Darrell Scott's recruitment, but it is getting close.

Update 3:14 PM: Not knowing how acceptance into Cal-Berkeley's graduate programs works, I don't know why this is the case, but I can confirm Davis Webb has been waiting on Cal admissions. Obviously nothing is final until that situation resolves itself and Webb tells the Buffs' staff he isn't coming. But brace yourselves...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News