ADVERTISEMENT

Offer reaction: 2023 RB Devyn Turner

Matt Moreno

Junior Starter
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
California
colorado.rivals.com

Devyn Turner is an interesting recruit in the 2023 class. He just moved this summer from Allen, Texas to La Cañada Flintridge in California but since arriving on the West Coast his recruitment has picked up. He's got offers from CU, Washington State and UNLV so far and a good season could mean even more schools entering the mix. His Texas roots already had him on the Buffs' radar, so his relationship with Darian Hagan goes back to earlier in the year. He is former teammates with CU freshman Jordyn Tyson, and the 2023 running back has been receiving intel on the program from the new Buffs receiver. So far it has all been positive and that has Turner wanting to take a visit.

I talked to him about his recent offer and the outlook for the Buffs in his recruitment. You can read the full update at the link up top.

“Well, from what what I’m hearing from my friend (Tyson) that’s up there right now, he’s loving it. So, I can’t wait to go down there and see the program. I haven’t gotten on a visit yet, but I’m thinking about going this September, so we’ll see.”

He scored a touchdown and ran for 39 yards on just 5 carries but an ankle injury cut his night short. He has had some injury issues in his career, so that will be something to monitor. But when he's on the field he is impressive and was second on the team with around 88 yards rushing per game last season at Allen HS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News