ADVERTISEMENT

June OVs

Matt Moreno

Junior Starter
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
California
colorado.rivals.com
As of now, the plan is to not have any official visitors on campus again this weekend. Most programs have loaded up on June official visits, but the CU staff has been pretty pointed in who it's brought in this month. The staff put in a lot of work over the spring when other programs were a little slower to act so it balances out, but it seems as though the Buffs are content to have visitors out during the season rather than pushing for the late-spring/early summer official visits.

I have already mentioned that Kylan Fox moved his trip from this month to September, so I do think you'll see some more follow that path to get a taste of the game-day environment in Boulder this year. A lot of coaches have started to trend away from game day visits to allow them to fully focus on the team/take attention away from recruits, but the atmosphere this fall in Boulder should be one that excites recruits. So, I don't think it's all that bad of a strategy.

Obviously, also transfers have been and will be a big part of the rebuilding process.

Also, with the news Nikki just posted about, it makes sense there won't be a push to have official visitors on campus with Deion Sanders on the mend after surgery this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News