ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Kunaszyk committed to CAL

Adam Munsterteiger

Folsom Field King
Aug 5, 2003
Superior, CO
www.buffstampede.com
1788089.jpg

The linebacker prospect from American River College measured in at 6-foot-2.75, 226-pounds on his official visit to Colorado. “The city of Boulder is beautiful, the campus is beautiful, the facilities had me speechless," he said. "I liked the culture there, the program is definitely on the rise. The coaching staff has the players believing. The players have fully bought into what it is going on there, and that is something that is important to me, and something I definitely noticed.” Kunaszyk plans to take an official visit to Cal before reaching a decision, but he is not exactly sure when that will take place since the Golden Bears are set to go on spring break, beginning next weekend. Cal has offered, and Colorado did so while he was in Boulder. Is there a leader between the two right now? “It is close. I went up to Boulder and I loved everything about it. It is a great place, it is a place that I definitely see myself playing at," he answered. "I have taken two unofficial visits to Cal and I love it up there, too. It is close to home, which is nice. But I can't give a full comparison from the unofficial visits to Cal. I need to take an official visit and get the full picture and see how they practice. After that, I will make a decision from there.” Kunaszyk has three to play three. He recorded 118 tackles as a redshirt freshman at American River College. CU and Cal both project him as a Mike (middle) linebacker. I'll have much more in a front page update in the near future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News