ADVERTISEMENT

For those still in any form of denial

dtownbuff

Buff Forever
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2009
Denver
College football absolutely intends to become semi-pro ball with paid players, billions in naming rights, endorsements, profit share in licensing etc.

Players can now transfer freely and an unlimited number of times.

Nick Saban continued to talk about collective bargaining and anti trust as probably but heck I just want to Coach. Multiple coaches talk about how they “hope for the kids” there is a players union.
All of that leads to salaries and a business Model. So much more money and you won’t have to deal with title. IX eventually as they break away from the NCAA.

I’m just going to keep watching and see if the lower leagues attempt to do something different. There isn’t anything stopping them from trying except greed and the hope that they somehow as ADs and administrators make more win or lose.

I’m not shocked. The writing was on the wall back when the BCS started and the smoke was there in the late 1990s when the arms race began. I’m just sad to see adults, parents, those entrusted to lead and set an example once again teaching kids all that matters is me and money.

they better double down on the yard signs, shock, political worship and blame as things just get uglier and uglier. Couldn’t be us who are doing this. It must be something in the water or video games or those nasty Republicans or Democrats.

lMFAo. This whole thing is a pathetic look into failure after generational failure in America to lead

go get ‘em kids. Buy momma that new car and get yourself a PS5. You won’t be able to when football is over and you didn’t graduate so enjoy it now

Reactions: LTLOVEJOY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News