ADVERTISEMENT

Two Pac-12 standouts for three-star CB Darren Hall

kyle h

Buff Heisman
Feb 3, 2005
By Adam Gorney of Rivals.com

THE LATEST:
Utah and Colorado have emerged as the two favorites for three-star cornerback Darren Hall and he is planning to take official visits to both schools.

Nevada could also receive an official trip but it definitely looks like those two Pac-12 programs will battle it out for the Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., standout who looked especially good at the Rivals Camp Series Presented by Under Armour in Los Angeles this offseason.

Hall will probably take all his official visits throughout his senior season but the three-star has made it clear he has a top two and the Utes and Buffaloes could be competing for Hall’s services over the coming months.

IN HIS WORDS: “I am for sure taking two to Utah and Colorado and still planning the next three out. Those two are my top two schools. Me and my family are thinking about an official visit to Nevada also.”

RIVALS’ REACTION: This one will all come down to visits and which program paints a clearer picture for Hall, who’s a part of one the best defensive back units in the entire country that also features four-stars Thomas Graham and Jaylon Redd.

More offers could be on the way but Hall looks to be especially focused on Utah and Colorado and those official trips will be telling as his recruitment winds down through his senior season. It wouldn't be surprising if Nevada emerges as well especially if he takes that trip.

So far, Hall has landed offers from Colorado, Colorado State, Fresno State, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon State, San Jose State, UNLV, Utah and Washington State.

There could be more to happen but right now it looks like either Utah or Colorado will be landing the Rancho Cucamonga cornerback.

Rivals Profile
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/20026

Highlights

vmkcpwubiqo6sslg3aii

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News