ADVERTISEMENT

The Rise...(Photos of Recruits in Boulder & More)

kyle h

Buff Heisman
Feb 3, 2005
Colorado hosted plenty of big time talent this weekend for their 47-6 victory over Oregon State. We caught up with several Class of 2017 commits following the game. More updates will be added.

From Tyler Lytle

"Being around the guys in my recruiting class and catching my first CU game is what I liked most."

"Boulder is a beautiful place, there is nothing like it."

"The atmosphere was awesome, fans were into it."

"I am most exciting to get to CU to compete for a spot and to help CU get to the next level."

From Maurice Bell

"This was my third time in Boulder and I love being out here. The scenery and environment is great. What I liked most about my visit is being able to keep building a stronger bond with the coaches and future teammates.

I can definitely see myself living here and it's a great place to be. The game atmosphere is very nice, I like the fans energy and the players and coaches mentality.

I am most excited about The Rise and bringing back the legacy of CU and bring in that Black and Gold."

From Dante Sparaco

"How could you not enjoy Boulder, I love it more every time I'm there."

"We are not exactly sure what position I'll play. There has been some talk but at the end of the day it depends on what my body is like when I get there and what they need me to play."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News