ADVERTISEMENT

Remember this recruit...

Scavenger

Folsom Field King
Jul 23, 2002

He almost committed here. Decided we were too far and then didn't sign with anybody in 2019. Now he's back on the market after going JUCO. Now he's a major prospect. Has a lot of ACC/SEC interest. I wonder if Rodrigue could work some Cajun magic here. This is right up his alley. He could team up with Wilson and maybe convince the kid that Colorado isn't too far after all. Might be tough with the crowd recruiting him now though. Would be interesting if we jumped back into his recruitment.

We ended up taking Jaden (Simon) over Jalen that year. Makes me wonder what kind of prospect Jaden is. I actually liked Jaden better as he was a lot more athletic and hadn't filled out his body yet. Considering Jaden's younger brother is a 4* prospect, makes me wonder what Jaden's ceiling is. Kid was all state in basketball if I recall right. Listed at 290# last I saw. Could be a real beast, but anyway, just seeing Jalen kind of validates our DL recruiting. A 'zero' star player turns out to be quite the catch a year+ later.

Reactions: SoCo Buff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News