ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting: Chris Miller recaps recent Colorado official visit

MikeSinger

Buff Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
sotzsj4on0ptvywxhbml

The weekend of December 9 was the last chance for recruits to take official visits until mid-January with the NCAA enforcing a dead period.

Denton (Tex.) cornerback Chris Miller was one of the double digit official visitors that Colorado hosted that weekend. Miller has been committed to the Buffs since June.

"What I liked about the visit was that I got to hang out with some of the other commits, and I got to watch them practice," Miller told CUSportsNation.com. "Those are the people I'm going to play with next year, so I thought that was pretty cool."

There were several other commits that Miller got time to spend with, including defensive end Jonathan Van Diest and offensive lineman Jake Moretti, who Miller enjoyed spending time with.

"We all hung out together," Miller said. "Everybody that was there, I had a good time with."

Miller also spent time with a couple of sophomore defensive backs at Colorado in Nick Fisher and Isaiah Oliver.

"It was good chilling with them since I'll be playing with them next year," Miller said.

From the CU staff, Miller enjoyed hanging out with his future position coach Charles Clark.

"He was telling me how it was going to be when I come there, and how I'll fit in and all of that," said Miller.

Miller had a positive experience watching the Buffs practice and got a good insight on what it will be like when he suits up for CU.

"I thought it was good," he said. "It was really fast and up tempo. Everyone gets a lot of reps."

The 6-foot, 175-pound three-star recruit is firm in his pledge to Colorado.

"Yeah I'm solid. I'm not looking any other official visits," Miller said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.