ADVERTISEMENT

Message Board Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle h

Buff Heisman
Feb 3, 2005
I wanted to just post a few quick rules for all of us to keep in mind. I found these rules from one of the top rivals sites in the network. They had a lot more rules than what I have below, but this board isn't that wild so there isn't too much concern.

---

Do not steal others' info. If you see something from another website/newspaper that is interesting and you feel that it would be well informative and good for other Buff fans to read, then feel free to share it, but you need to link to their content to give them proper credit. DO NOT link to another premium/pay website and DO NOT share their content.

Try not to create a new thread if one already exists on the same topic. Not a big deal, but it can be pretty repetitive if multiple people post a thread along the same lines. Just give a quick scroll on recent threads to see if it's already been posted about.

No repetitive negative posting. What makes a repetitive post? If you come to the forum and consistently say the exact same thing about the exact same topic day in and day out, that is being repetitive. Be sure to understand that no one is saying that you cannot be critical. But this site will not be overrun by the same people coming on the site day after day saying the same negative things.

Do not post unsubstantiated negative rumors about players, coaches, etc. If you have a link to a news story or a source you can name, it's fine to discuss it on the boards. But if you have heard something 'from a friend of a friend,' and do not name your source then this is not the website to post negative innuendo and rumor. Those posts will be removed and you will be banned.

Please keep cursing to a minimum. We're all adults here. Common swear words here and there are fine, but no F bombs and dirty words. You are representing Buff nation. Recruits and players' families read the message board.

Please do not post about politics on the board. Just don't do it. Please.

Any questions, concerns, comments -- shoot @MikeSinger a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News