ADVERTISEMENT

QB Recruiting . . .

Buff Fan42

Buff Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
HCKD has to get the blame for this awful product on the field, but it is shameful that the best chance we had this year was between a Freshman that shows ZERO QB instincts and a transfer that got benched at this prior school that was not very good. Do I think that Shrout would have been SO much better than BL . . . I really do, because he couldn't be worse really. But this just shows how terrible QB recruiting and development have been for a loooooong time. We had many many many years to develop depth behind Montez and never did . . . that is on Chev and the prior 2 staffs. Will Carter be someone that can develop, I have no idea. But we see true and RS freshman having to play across CFB and they look much much much better than the QB room that CU has.

Such a waste of above average if not very good WR and RBs when the QB can't do anything.

IF I'm HCKD and I get to keep my job . . . I demote Chev today . . . fire him at the end of the season (along with everyone else on the offensive staff) . . . hirer a top recruiter and QB guru at any cost . . . and flat out promise talented HS QBs that they will get the first chance to start . . . no QB competition because there are no competitive QBs and try to land someone who knows how to throw the damn FB. No, we are not going to land a guy away from Bama, Ohio State, etc., but we can absolutely get a QB capable of starting on a P5 team . . . just not with this staff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News