ADVERTISEMENT

OT - I'm Comin' To CU This Weekend

NCBuff

Buff Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Hello, Buff Nation,

It’s me again—back with some news, and this time it’s mostly on the brighter side! I'm visiting my family in Colorado. I’ve also been gifted two tickets to the KSU game on October 12th in the Byron White Club section, thanks to a generous friend. And that’s not all—another amazing friend has kindly gifted airline miles so my lovely wife and I can fly out to enjoy the game. So, if you're in “Buffs Land”, I might just bump into you for a chat!

Now, onto the “cancer never takes a day off” update. My latest CT scan showed a lymph node on the left side of my neck that’s been growing a bit. Scanxiety is in full swing, let me tell you! I’ll be heading back to Wake Forest Baptist Hospital on October 21st for a more thorough work-up. There’s a chance I’ll be meeting with both the oncology surgeon and radiologist during this visit. But don’t worry, I’ll keep you all posted as always!

Unfortunately, this journey comes with a few unwelcome expenses—copays for surgery, radiation, and more scans with contrast to get a clearer picture of what’s happening. If you could lift up a prayer or send some positive vibes my way, I would be forever grateful. And if you’re able to contribute a few dollars toward these unexpected and unwelcome medical expenses, it would mean the world to me. If you can help with my medical expenses, click https://gofund.me/8730c6fc

You’ve all been my rock for over four years now, and I can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support. You’re simply the best!

Blessings to you all! Shoulder To Shoulder! Go Buffs!
Craig / NCBuff

Reactions: SoCo Buff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.