ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Spring Practices

dtownbuff

Buff Forever
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2009
Denver
With Kap there throwing for scouts and being filmed for a documentary is this what finally gets him back as a backup? I am skeptical but the QB situation in the NFL is bad outside of the top half. The bottom half is a big drop off and it just seems like someone may at least finally give this guy a tryout as a backup at the least. I never thought he was a great QB but when he was playing he was beter than the bottom half we have today.
I like what Harbaugh is doing personally. He just continues to do what he wants wihtout regards for image. I know those who are negative will try to spin this as some sort of political stunt by Harbaugh and an affornt to those who view Kap as against their political leanings, but I dont think that is what it is. I think they have a relationship and that Harbaugh is simply trying to help him out and get him some more notice. I wuodnt mind Kap as a backup on any team I rooted for when I look around at the mess that is backups but I dont see him as a starter even if he gets a chance.

colin-kaepernick-throws-nfl-scouts-half-michigan-spring-game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News