ADVERTISEMENT

Keep perspective....

moxon10

Buff Heisman
Dec 17, 2005
CSU devoted their full attention on OSU all summer! If they lost that game at their stadium opener, they would have had serious problems. That was a huge game for them on many different levels!

Did they look good? Yes, but how much of that was because OSU just looked terrible. OSU QB would be 4th string on our team, fact! If Anderson had any brains, he would have pounded the ball all day long on them instead of trying to make his average QB a start which just isn't possible. If the OSU QB had any mobility, he would have caused problems for the CSU defense.

As for the CSU defense, they got turnovers which was the game changer. But to say they dominated just isn't the case. They weren't playing anyone. They aren't going to get to our QB unless they blitz and if they blitz then that means they are man-to-man with our WR's and they don't have the depth of talent to cover all 4 of our WR's. We have too much speed and too many weapons. I think they know this so they will play zone and make us beat them running the ball. Lindsay could have a huge day!

Overall, I thought there wasn't a lot of speed on that field yesterday outside a few players. #4 is dynamic at WR and they have good RB's. I also though Bobo had that offense ready to go and he called a great game....again, a lot of that has to do with how much they focused on this game over the summer.

Our defense will give up yards but our offense should have a great day if they don't turn the ball over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News