ADVERTISEMENT

Good Things Happen to Those Who Wait

stealthbuff

Senior Starter
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2016
TO all the loyal buff fans that have hung around for the last 2 decades hoping, praying and ultimately burying our heads in our hands wondering if the darkness would ever end, Thank you and Congrats to the true BUFF Family. I have been in that group but it took incredible resilience for me to stick thru it so I know everyone else in that group was tested as well. Sold out spring game, ongoing good attendance despite AWEFUL football teams, all the new PRIME swag being displayed show there is real support for CU Athletics despite the many naysayers over the years. We have proven, that which doesnt kill you, ultimately makes you stronger.

TO HCDS, all the coaches and the team, THANK YOU for embracing the rich Colorado University Athletics History and saving that great history from ruin. You have inherited an incredibly loyal fanbase that has been awaiting your arrival. What took you so Long????

I have no idea what our record will be this year but I know we are going to have a bunch of fun and we have alot to look forward to. Lets collectively kick the red wave back to Lincoln next week and keep them out of our house, except the guest room of course.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News