ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Practice today...

Telecaster1

Buff Forever
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Don't know if anyone from the board or or Rivals made it but I did. I am not sure what I am at liberty to post so I will just say that I got there pretty early and watched about 45 minutes of practice before the scrimmage commenced at Noon. Just a helluva lot of fun to see how things are run, Tad's approach to coaching (very hands on) as well as his interaction with the kids. After the practice I had the opportunity to go down to the floor and talk to Tad and all the players. I am telling you right now, Evan Batty just kills it. He is an imposing young man and seems to have shed alot of the baby fat. He is politician material for sure. Just a great kid... Also had a nice long chat with Namon Wright and since we are both from LA we had a few things in common. Told me is anxious to get back on the court and looks physically ready. Every player told me how happy they were to see us basketball nerds there and how much they love Boulder. Also had a chance to tour the locker room, film room and athletic trainers room where I shot the hay with Tori Miller for a few minutes. He told me I need to come to a Monday or Tuesday practice to experience a "real practice. I will just leave it that. Hopefully I can get out there this week. Great fun today...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News